Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Children's Museum, Part 2

While we were at the Children's Museum we mostly took pictures of Atticus since he was the one playing. Esme had fun watching everything but was too small to do hardly anything. In the train room, though, we had great lighting for the first time, so while Atticus played with the trains we had an impromptu photo shoot. Here are the results!

These first two are so similar, but I can't decide which I like more:



My camera has this nice feature where you can have it just take picture after picture about a second apart. I have hundreds of shots of Esme from this session alone. I tried to pick out the best.





These next two are right after each other. Her expression changes so fast!



I can't bring myself to get rid of all the in-between pictures because if I click through them fast it's like a movie. I love it!


This last one's kinda blurry, but it's one of the few where she wasn't looking right at me. I like it a lot. I wish it had turned out better.



Her eyes are usually a cool gray/green color, but those overalls really brought the green out. I'm so, so glad I have a decent camera and know a little about how to take pictures. I don't have anything nearly this good of Atticus at the same age. Oh, well.

Hope you liked the pics! Which is your favorite?

2 comments: